It’s almost spring!! And that means it time to refresh and renew! Now, I know some of us, more than others are looking to update our home. So, if you’re one of those folks (like me) who like to switch things up a bit as the seasons change, here’s some inspiration to get you started on an affordable bathroom update. Let me know what you think!
Here is a list of 7 updates you can do today that won’t break the bank!
- Replace tired hand towels with beautiful new ones to add a bit of interest and pretty up the space.
2. Most bathrooms need extra storage so take advantage of all that wall space and add storage to your bathroom with open shelving.
3. Use pretty baskets, canisters and apothecary jars to store necessities like cotton balls and scented soaps.
4. Bring home new bathroom accessories to store your tooth brush along with its coordinating pieces.
5. Choose a super soft floor mat to rest those tired toes.
6. Now, add a gentle scent. Use scented aromatherapy candles to soothes the senses.
7. Lastly, a beautiful robe to cozy into.
Did you like this post? Let me know in the comments section below! 🙂
Can’t decide what to bring home or simply don’t have enough time in the week to decorate?
Call Claire at 705-818-4544 to book an appointment.